Sterling Power B2B Chargers
Can charge a house battery bank off a starting battery having different voltage.
- Fast and easy installation. Simply connect the unit to your starter battery and your aux battery.
- No extra connections to the alternator and no extra wiring for a split charge system required.
- Battery bank positive leads are insulated.
- Engine starter battery is always well maintained.
- Several battery-to-battery chargers can be used in parallel for higher output power or multiple battery banks.
- No voltage rise on the alternator or the starter battery, thus no problems with the engine management system.
- No warranty issues as the alternator and the main electrical system remains untouched.