Handheld Signalling Light
Fulfills SOLAS regulations. Mandatory on all passenger ships above 12m and vessels of at least 150 tons.
- Aluminum construction. White epoxy enamel paint finish. IP56.
- Light source: 12/24 V 80 W. Supplied with a 5m cable (3 pin socket).
- Portable battery pack: 12 or 24 V.
- Autonomy: 6 hours signaling – 1.5 hour continuous use.
- Maximum daylight signaling range: 8 miles.
- Transmission rate: 12 words per minute.
Wood carrying case.
Green or red filter disc assembly.
Battery: 12 or 24 V.
Battery charger: male 3-pin socket.
Bulb: 12 or 24 V.